um

Discussion in 'General' started by SimplyDaddy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. SimplyDaddy

SimplyDaddy Nobody

Why is Robbers done?????
    is it because of cocos spam or something

2. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

What do you mean by, robbers is "Done"

3. Poseidon78

Poseidon78 Nobody

Down*

4. ImNotSam

ImNotSam Nobody

i believe someone ddosed it, at least thats what people said while it was crashing

5. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

If you werw to ddos something, you'd need that somethings dox or just main ip. For example robbers ip could have ben 2222:65.1234.666. There are ways of getting it but no one's that experienced on here exept me and a couple other people who love robbers. My point is, I doubt a botnet would have taken it down as no one who's got a huge botnet has a bone to pick with powercraft. What I'm wondering is, where is Joh? Lol. Anyway the only way to turn robbers back on if a bot net (ddos) attack was still going on, would to either call up the server host, or, do the 12 year old Jay way and redirect the packets straight towards who even is hosting all the bots.

6. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

7. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

Hmm, did it start to lag really bad then go offline? If so, there could have either been something filling up servers memory and causing it to crash such as co co pops (explosives) a duping glitch or another type of glitch, that or ddos. If it wasn't lagging than could just be an error.

8. ImNotSam

ImNotSam Nobody

lol yeah literally everyone was spamming cocopops, also it was lagging bad then went offline. Many people told me iPosse ddossed it, idk if they're right. it might've just been the cocopops.

9. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

Cocopops as it's pretty much tnt could have lagged it out indeed. IPosse on the other hand I'm not sure. If he is capable of doxing & ddosing then it suprises me he doesn't brag about it; most black hat hackers brag about their achievements agaisnt white hat hackers but iposse has remained silent. I'll try see what i can find but I'm not getting iposses dox, for all i know he could be innocent, if anything i hate black hat hacking and don't like to scare ppl by threatening them with their info