Peace out everyone!

Discussion in 'General' started by TroubledChub, Nov 30, 2017.

1. TroubledChub

TroubledChub Nobody

Hey y'all, TroubledChub here (most people just call me Lucas). This is just a post saying I will no longer be joining the powercraft network. I've made amazing memories and I've also made some of the best friends I've ever known. This server has treated me really well, for the most part, and honestly made it feel like an online home. Thanks to everyone I've made friends with; it's been a really good time while it lasted, but i think it's time for me to move on.

My story:
    I joined this server in October of 2014, looking for a good parkour server. I literally searched "good parkour servers," and this one was the first to pop up, so I thought I'd give it a chance. I played parkour on this server for a couple of months, until my friend got bored of it and wanted to try something else. We then tried Kit PvP on the server in January of 2015. We played Kit PvP for about a month, and got bored of that a little bit, so we tried out skywars and survival games. We only got bored of skywars and sg, mainly because they were too easy. We then moved on to skygrid for about 5 minutes and realized it wasn't worth anything, so we just moved back to Kit PvP. Believe it or not, our first teammate was a monkey, named Ceejay ( he has numbers in his name but I forgot them). About February, I met a person on the leaderboard of Kit PvP. He was lagging one day and was really bored, and I wanted to 1v1 him because I was also bored. He always made people pay him like $50 for team, but he let me team for free (idk why tbh). This person's name was _SquidPvP_ at the time (also known as Squid). Ever since that day, he let me add him on skype, and we've been best friends ever since (almost 3 years). About April of 2016, my laptop had stopped working, and by the time I got it working again, I heard the news that the server had shut down like a month before then (server shut down a month after laptop stopped working, and it took me 2 months to fix it, in case y'all were confused). For about 8 months or so, I just went on other servers and just focused on pvp, because i had nothing better to do with my life. About February (I think), I got the news that powercraft was coming back up. I joined, and was really disappointed because Kit PvP had died off. Squid told me that robbers was a fun game to play on, so I decided to give that a try. I made many more new friends from playing robbers, but the server population just kept going down. Powercraft used to get 500 people a day on (for those of you new ones who don't know), and now the most I've seen on is 50. This will be the day that it loses one more player, not because I don't like powercraft, but because it's just a little too boring and I don't really have as much time as I used to. Sorry for everyone who actually appreciated me being on, but this is my final good bye. If you read this whole thing, you are a true player.

Here's my name history if anyone wanted to know: https://gyazo.com/dbeb3cd9bd76aeb906c6d5b3d8d2f751?token=2c8e7ce159e2393e1f6d02d9b5a2b146

xPartyAnimal and Squiddeh_ like this.
  2. Squiddeh_

Squiddeh_ Nobody

Best friends?!?! Who are you again?

3. TroubledChub

TroubledChub Nobody

your worst nightmare

4. SimplyDaddy

SimplyDaddy Noticed

bye bye D: Lucas

5. TroubledChub

TroubledChub Nobody