Honestly most of you people do not care.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by I1S1K_Universe, Sep 30, 2017.

1. I1S1K_Universe

I don't really know what you people would want to know so I am just going to list facts about myself.
    • I'm currently 13 years of age.
    • I act way more mature than I actually am.
    • I'm depressed a lot of the time just most of the kids at my school.
    • I don't care that people hate me.
    • I was born in 2004 July 6th.
    • I really do love the powercraft community but there has been a lot of people threatening me with it and staff do nothing. (Aka its Firemen1)
    • I am currently going through a break-up and I am taking it quite well.
    • That's all I really can tell you if you want to ask me questions you can reach me on my disc my disc is DnkDeezDoenuttz#9009.

2. _LifeLine_

_LifeLine_ Nobody

I feel like this is a troll thread.

3. iiBae

iiBae Liked
    Staff Member Helper

about the threats, tell me about it when it happens please. My discord is iiBae#2329, I’ll try take care of it. Sorry to hear about your break up ):

4. QuavoTheDog

QuavoTheDog Nobody
    Staff Member Helper

5. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

My advice don't get a girl friend or boy friend , makes it way easier; my other advice, don't be me, meaning try for a new relationship, seriously don't be me.

6. I1S1K_Universe

Kuro your a guy I could tell everyone and Bae I doubt he'd try anything and about th a break up she was honestly the girl you couldn't act like a relationship with so yeah it's all good I'm done with that stuff too it's all good though thanks Kuro And Bae, Quavo! Can't wait to talk to you guys when I'm not banned or i buy an unban ;)

iiBae likes this.
  7. I1S1K_Universe

Btw that's how I feel it's just a simple emotion called sadness or depression I think everyone hates me automatically not a troll at all.

8. _LifeLine_

_LifeLine_ Nobody

Btw that's how i feel, it's just a simple post of knowing from personal experience that people with depression don't go around telling everyone.

9. KuroTX

KuroTX Popular

Well it really depends how they feel. No depression is the same and since is1k was planning on leaving l, he told everyone. Your experience of "depression" isn't the same as someone else's

10. _LifeLine_

_LifeLine_ Nobody

I haven't experience depression. I never said that. I know people that have instead.
    Why are we arguing about this, this is stupid. My point is that i believe this is a troll thread.

11. I1S1K_Universe

I remember a day when I was not a moron and I could enjoy playing powercraft legit but everyone has there down falls and this ban has given me a lot more time to spend with people I still plan on coming back at this point but I doubt I'll be the same annoying 13 year old kid I usually show no emotion whenever I speak because if I did you can tell whenever im scared I'm not scared of anyone or anything.
    COMPLETLY RANDOM ANYONE WANNA SEE MY KNIFE COLLECTION? XD

12. ImNotSam

ImNotSam Noticed

I’m sorry that you broke up man :(

13. I1S1K_Universe

Dude it's fine

14. MeNoWatch69

MeNoWatch69 Nobody

I1S1k_Universe its me LoveAblePotato aka LordOfOutcast I miss u bro and I dont hate you and so no one should. Ignore the threats dude he is probably joking because Ik Firemen1 he is a great guy. The girl you broke up with was probably a fag just dont start to date early. I miss you bro and I1S1k_Universe you are a great friend.

15. ImNotSam

ImNotSam Noticed

aight good