CHRISTMAS DROP PARTY

Discussion in 'News' started by SockOMG, Dec 19, 2017.

1. SockOMG

SockOMG Liked
    Staff Member Admin

Happy Holidays! We hope everyone is having a great holiday season and are excited for what this new year is going to bring Powercraft. We will host drop parties this Saturday, December 24th in PvP, Factions, Prison, Skyblock, and Robbers. For the building contest in Creative, I know I mentioned it in the discord group announcements but to go more in depth, the theme is Winter. Every year for the winter build contest everyone builds Christmas themed builds which are beautiful but I want to mix it up a little. Also since the only “winter” plot in spawn is an ice thing. I’m aware many of you have already started building it, you’re allowed to submit something Christmasy since most of the world connects winter with Christmas. But you’ll have a better chance of winning it’s more wintery than Christmasy. The last day of building will be the 24th and results should be out the 25th of December. The winner will receive a voucher to the webstore (which we suggest you hold onto in case of future additions to the store.) There will be a clock to the left which will display the time we’re going off of to start the drops. Happy Holidays!

Drop Parties 24th of December [+0 GMT]

PvP: 16:00
    Factions: 16:30
    Prison: 17:00
    Skyblock: 17:30
    Robbers: 18:00

To enter build contest comment your username and plot ID below!

[​IMG]

Also: We have listened to your suggestions and after much convincing and planning we have found a way to bring many of your suggestions into something we can and will be adding to Powercraft in the near future. Before it was very hard to add things because of our limited knowledge on servers but thankfully that is no longer an issue. Stay tuned, and keep making forums and support threads for suggestions on what you want to see in Powercraft!

#1 SockOMG, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. SimplyDaddy

SimplyDaddy Noticed

im joining building contest my plot is
    /P h SimplyDaddy 5 or
    -38;-92

3. xKris69

xKris69 Liked
    Helper

Rip cant come -_-

4. Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Good luck everyone. <3

5. XXTANNERXX99

XXTANNERXX99 Nobody

My user name is XXTANNERXX99 and my plot is -62;-91

6. SockOMG

SockOMG Liked
    Staff Member Admin

Tanner we already judged all the plots on the 24th. The build contest ended the 24th